“14 Studies” Corrupt.
It is interesting how the critics of homeopathy are constantly harping on the dangers of homeopathy. How we cannot prove it is effective, that our studies are not “scientific” or at the very least flawed. How giving a remedy and seeing the individual get healthier is anecdotal and therefore worthless. The more I research the studies done on drugs the more I realize that “good science” has nothing to do with it. That their randomized clinical trials are manipulated to create a positive outcome for the benefit of the drug companies, not the individual. Just look at the long list of dangerous side effects of any given drug and you will quickly conclude that drugs are not about “cure”, but about suppression and palliation with numerous risks. One thing the skeptics cannot say about homeopathy, is that the studies being done are for the benefit of the homeopathic pharmaceutical companies, there are no long list of side effects that come with every vile of remedy and no one is getting rich.
Here is the latest evidence of the continuing corruption behind drug companies:
The “14 Studies” commonly quoted in the press are corrupt:
- Contrary to popular belief, to date, their have only been a small amount of studies, most of those, if not all, are pharmaceutical influenced, that only look at two possible vaccine induced causes of autism –the MMR Vaccine and Mercury (one vaccine out of 36 and one ingredient out of 35)
- All of the 14 “studies” that are commonly spoken about in the media are heavily influenced by the pharmaceutical industry and often fraudulent.
- All of the 14 studies have serious, undisclosed conflicts of interest, are influenced by pharmaceutical companies or have serious design flaws.
- No independent vaccine-autism studies have been conducted.
- No studies asking questions about long-term side effects including health outcomes (like chronic illness and neurological disorders) or comparing the vaccinated and unvaccinated community have been conducted.
- No studies have been conducted to look at the present (or any) vaccine schedule to monitor vaccine interactions in individuals.
(To read examples of conflicts of interest go to www.14Studies.org)